“All Millstone Homes are custom-designed to suit the individual personalities of our clients.
We pride ourselves on being a boutique building company catering to the Perth metropolitan area. We’ve earned a solid reputation in the Australian building industry as a provider of luxury homes, offering value for money and a comfort level which goes beyond our clients expectations.
Every member of Millstone Homes, from our Perth head office staff to our qualified tradespeople, are committed to making the construction process a stress-free, pleasurable and rewarding experience for every one of our valued clients.”
How You Benefit
- You come first - We understand that customer service and satisfaction is everything in the building industry. After all, we’re creating something very personal for you – your very own home, a home customised especially to suit you and your family’s lifestyle. That’s why we give all clients our full attention, along with with our respect and care.
- You don’t pay extra - We’re boutique so we can keep the cost down. We’re small, but we’re savvy and slick - with streamlined systems, minimal wastage and maximal efficiency.
- We’re flexible – As boutique builders, we can offer you far more freedom of choice with your build than larger building corporations. You can express your creativity and individuality within one of our existing designs or by using a free complete design service to custom design and build to your specification.
- We design slowly, build quickly - we take plenty of time to listen to you – thoroughly – and suggest innovative design solutions that we want you to be 100% happy with. Because when it comes to luxury homes, every detail matters. Then, our nimble team will build quickly and skilfully, bringing your dreams to life.
- We listen to you - It’s essential that we understand your needs and wants – not ours. We take the time to understand your objectives completely, then give you our professional input to make it happen.
- We’re reliable - We’re there for you every step of the way, from the very first meeting, right through to completion and after construction follow-up. Plus, we know only too well that timing and organisation are key in ensuring there are no unpleasant surprises.
- You’ll receive quality workmanship - Gary has been in the building trade for 25 years and understands the importance of doing the job properly. He uses only the best, most appropriate materials and tradespeople. Plus, he oversees all stages of construction, ensuring excellent workmanship throughout the entire project.
Want to know more?
We pride ourselves on being Perth's best boutique building company.
Gary Mills has been in the building industry for over 25 years. Originally from the United Kingdom he arrived in Australia 16 years ago and now calls Perth home. Gary has worked for one of Perth’s premier boutique home builders and has completed a bachelor of commerce majoring in accounting before deciding to fulfil his passion to start his own business. Millstone Homes was founded in 2010 during the GFC and has gone from strength to strength. Gary prides himself in being an active member within the company and is personally involved with each custom designed home from start to completion. Gary has two sons Jake and Horrace and is currently engaged to be married.
Lianne MooreSales Manager
Lianne has been with Millstone Homes since the company started operating. Having worked in a sales and customer relations role most of her working life, with a strong focus on customer service it was a natural step for Lianne to take the role of Sales Manager. Lianne has studied Contracts Administration with HIA and various other courses. Lianne’s knowledge within the industry continues to grow and exceeds all expectations. She thrives on delivering exceptional rapport with our valued clients. In her spare time Lianne plays touch rugby, enjoys horse riding and is a loving mother of one.
Eric SteketeeConstruction Manager
Eric has been in the Perth building industry for more than 30 years. Starting his career as an apprentice bricklayer, he gained his Builders Registration in 1987 and has never looked back. Eric’s experience has seen him complete over 400 custom designed homes in Perth, Western Australia. Gaining many years of technical, supervisory and managerial roles, his primary role at Millstone Homes is Construction Manager. Eric will be involved with your home through the entire process.
Carl McGoughAccounts Manager
Carl has been with Millstone Homes since the begining. Carl has a strong background in accounting and office management. He gained his experience in accounting by managing his family business accounts for many years. Carl has a strong focus in managerial accounting overseeing all accounting procedures within the company. Carl is always willing to assist with a client’s enquiry so please feel free to email or call him at any time. Carl is a keen football enthusiast and enjoys camping with his family.
Jasmin WestProject Manager
Jasmin entered the Perth residential building industry in 2002 and has worked with Perth’s most prominent boutique builders over this period of time and brings these years of construction experience to Millstone Homes. Her role as your Project Manager is to provide a total personalised service from the initial site assessments, local government submissions, preparation of building agreement and the management of works through to handover.
Jasmin has a great rapport not only with her clients but also with suppliers, trades and construction staff, thus ensuring that our clientele receive the highest level of service across all aspects of the pre and post building process. She will exceed your expectations in delivering a stunning new home.
Jay-Ann arrived in Perth, Western Australia in 2012. Jay-Ann is originally from Philippines and has studied a Bachelor of Science in Architecture. Jay-Ann has continued to study by enrolling in a Diploma in Building and Construction to further her skills in the building industry and will complete in July 2014. Jay-Ann has been nominated as Student of the Year in Building Studies at Polytechnic West. Jay-Ann’s experience includes interior retail designs, preparing dilapidation drawings and designing new residential home builds. Jay-Ann arrived at Millstone Homes in 2013 and has a young family and is a mother of one.
Shirraz RobertsConstruction Scheduler
Shirraz has been in the construction industry for 15 years. Shirraz started out as a Construction Clerk, and then found her niche in scheduling where she has been working for 12 of the 15 years. Shirrraz has worked with high end boutique builders for most of her working career therefore moving to Millstone Homes was a simple choice. In her spare time Shirraz loves to be outdoors with her husband and daughter.
Andre works as a Construction Supervisor at Millstone Homes.
He has over 10 years of experience in the construction industry and is a wealth of knowledge. Coming from estimating and scheduling background he moved into a more hands on role as a construction supervisor.
As the newest member of the team he has fitted in extremely well and has built up a fantastic rapport with our clients.
Andre is a loving husband and father to twins.
What our customers say
“Building with Millstone Homes was such a pleasurable experience.
Our project consisted of 6 homes in one development two town houses and four single storey’s, all homes were completed on time and on budget and to a very high standard…
- Sheldon and Meagan Patrick